You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | Viral Video Archive | Ariel Atom Exclusive by Inside Line

Ariel Atom Exclusive by Inside Line

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. | Comment

Submitted By: The News Guy

Tags ariel, ariel atom, atom, car review, car test, cool, fast car,

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

I want one of these

Andy 09-07-2008, 01:07 PM

Looks like fun

sidit 09-10-2008, 10:35 AM

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

But you can wear the watch everyday. Can't drive this everyday.

Notoriousdsb

i want both this and a campagna t-rex one day, just for a fun drive once and a while....... one day....

Benjamin Sun

You see the thing is...how are they comparing the Atom to porsches and vipers and vettes...i mean there is a huge difference between them... the weight difference is crazy, along with other factors..just like they said AC, all the interior, safety kits...etc. see the real comparison would be to take a porsche's engine and put it on something this small and see what happens... everyone has to understand that i have no disrespect whatsoever towards the atom, in fact i think its really cool!

zoulation

So DUMB how da hell you goin get 110 Octane(race fuel)?! I'd rather get the T-rex with the Areo body kit...and if possible switch the Kawasaki engine wit a Hyabusa engine!!!!!!!!!!

Kenneth Agorilla

K20...? Damn... It's actually fast to be a Honda...FWD cars should put shame on them...RWD better...

headbangerlover

View all YouTube comments (143)