You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | User Submissions | Idiot Berates Nice Chick-Fil-A Worker In Drive-Thru

Idiot Berates Nice Chick-Fil-A Worker In Drive-Thru

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rate It | Comment

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

WHAT A FAG IN THE CLOSET, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT(LOL)....YOU ARE VIDEOTAPING AND PROTESTING WHY??? WTF, GO WASH SOME DICKS, LICK SOME ASS, HUMP SOME DUDE......EVEN IF U REALLY THINK IN YOUR HEAD, YOUR NOT GAY....REALITY SPEAKING HERE...."YOU ARE 100%"..........HAPPY TRAILS MY FRIEND...OR SHOULD I SAY TAILS...LMAO......I REALLY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT GAY PEOPLE, DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND, BUT I DON'T NEED TOO...WERE ALL EQUAL AND ARE ALL IMPORTANT IN GOD'S EYES......BUT I CAN'T GET TURNED ON BY ANOTHER MAN, JUST NOT FOR ME....HOWEVER, TWO CUTE GIRLS NOW I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN OR WATCH...BULLDIKES NOT SUPOOSED TO BE USED FOR SEX, JUST BOUNCERS AT GAY BARS..........YOU MY FRIEND ARE JUST A FAG PERIOD, ESPECIALLY WITH THAT PERSONALITY THAT CUMMS WITH YOU...ENJOY YOUR LIFE....WAIT I KNOW YOU WON'T....I WILL THOUGH.....PEACE, COLT

coltakacolt45 08-04-2012, 02:18 AM

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

hahaha this homo got owned´╗┐

giveagoodsong

Haha pathetic guy

ImActuallyGame

Say what?!?!?!?

JBinSJV

I was to splash hot bacon grease on this *dick.

thrashmetalfiend

The only hater was the jerk who did this.

HeraldDRoi

View all YouTube comments (24)