You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | Viral Video Archive | ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 5 - Hopsin

ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 5 - Hopsin

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rate It | Comment

Submitted By: NBO

Tags hip hop, hopsin, music, music video, rap,

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

Be First To Comment

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

Haha this is raw asf. This is why he's always been my main inspiration to make music. I'm just a rapper tryna get somwhere, I've gained 4,300+ subscribers from countless hours of trying to improve in any way possible. A chance and 3 minutes is all I need! Sub if you like what you hear!

MrToxicRaps

I love hopsin because he's real all the time about what he says and he doesn't rap about money, smoking, girls etc.... That stuff *es me off. I can jam to this all day

VoReTrickshotz

Whoa, deep, when he says "Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal" He is referring to the Homo neanderthalensis, an extinct species, very similar to homos sapiens.. at one point in time Homos sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis lived together; neanderhals were fewer in numbers(and different in head shape body and so on), thus they were discriminated (very much like black people right now) and they ended up being*off by the homos sapiens due to their diversity from them.. deep

roguexe ZH

Love this song

Mad-Mike Devine

Hopsin speaks the truth!

Ghost

View all YouTube comments (197268)