You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | Viral Video Archive | The Ivy League Hustle (I Went to Princeton, B!tch)

The Ivy League Hustle (I Went to Princeton, B!tch)

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rate It | Comment

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

Be First To Comment

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

2:03 I think he`s looking at her chest :D

MegaGangsta4life

Harvard- Princeton- Nikki- what's sup with dis?? I went to Harvard , * to deliver freight!! http://www.debbieschluss el.com/64498/harvard-esta blishes-hip-hop-fellowshi p-in-name-of-8th-grade-dr opout-rapper-muslim-phd-i n-rachel-jeantel-speak/

frank mintz howe

What a hilarious video. I loved the "Penn" reference (when I got into Princeton, Penn's SAT average was barely as good as "Public Ivy" UVa) as an early snide potential put-down to "Mr. Wharton" and also how his "Butterfly Effect" also means they did the DOOPID dee-dee-DEEEE stuff as well as the good stuff. I don't know the first part was more hilarious, or the ending part where you talked about making $14 an hour, "I'll tutor your kid", "Will EXPLICATE Baudelaire Sonnet 4 food" (I wrote a Spencerian sonnet in honor of my daughter for her wedding back in August), etc. Penn's (and Wharton's) economics teaching is so "left" that when I ran for Congress in Tampa I sent my girlfriend a practice tape of me debating issues, one of which was that minimum wages cause unemployment, and she'd never heard that line of reasoning before. She got nothing but As at Wharton as an undergrad and as an MBA. 

Robert Johnson

Puck Frinceton.

Zac Milne

So did I, b*tch

Philip Ammerman

View all YouTube comments (960)