Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rate It | Comment

Submitted By: NBO

Tags animals, chasing, fish, laser, pets, puffer fish, funny,

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

Be First To Comment

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

All the fish are fascinated by the laser, even the small. I have always been fascinated by how animals react to lasers. It is almost like a natural instinct totally separate from the hunting instinct. One of the most intriguing things is that all animals react this way, from intelligent animals like whales to simple minded animals like a gold fish. I've read studies of experiments where the natural prey of an animal was placed in the same area as the laser and the animals had a more significant reaction to the laser than that of the tasty animal of prey within easy reach. No animal has ever tasted a laser for them to prefer the laser over the prey for reason of taste or nutritional value. Or perhaps it's as simple as them thinking "What the hell is that? I'm going to grab it and find out." but I would say it's a bit more complex than that.

Sheldon Cooper

what kind of puffer fish is this?

Jenny Ll

What a troll. Stop trolling the fish, LOL! LMAO!

Kevin Vang

why am i so easily entertained

Saccillia

This beats cat LASER videos! I gotta try this on my snake. Actually, no. I don't want to blind the poor thing.

SwaffyX

View all YouTube comments (468)