You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | Viral Video Archive | Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus - Jefferson Bethke

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus - Jefferson Bethke

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. | Comment

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

Be First To Comment

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

Hey guys! You can get my audiobook for free right now when u sign up for free trial at jeffbethke.com/audible

Jefferson Bethke

Boom!! Religious people don't like this. They didn't like Jesus. Still don't. He has a way of unmasking the phonies, and phonies don't like to be unmask.

amy campos

I look at it this way religion is training. But faith in Jesus is the test. This is why God tests your faith. Some people are ready to take the test without stu*, just like some people dont need to go to church to have a relationship with God. Some are the other way around. The problem is when people think religion is the test. Just like some people treat practice like a game, they think theyre ready, the best, champions, like they accomplished something just because they went to church that week? They have yet to take God's test of faith, to play a game and beat a team, to ace that test. 

Daniel Allison

his problem is not with religion, just Christianity

Shabir Ali

You know it's going to be good, when the first sentence is ridiculously contradictory. The level of stupid is so high in this video that it's entertaining to watch. (What if I told you, "Religion is bull*, and Jesus is bull* too.") - Freethought-atheism all the way (:

Doug Jones

View all YouTube comments (182737)