You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | Viral Video Archive | The Situation Roasting Donald Trump Fail

The Situation Roasting Donald Trump Fail

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rate It | Comment

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

Be First To Comment

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

ive never felt so uncomfortable for someone. lmao.

tiki0036

I can't even watch this. I watched the full roast, and just came here to see what people were saying.

TdotSoul

EDITED JOKES: “Trump and I have a lot in common because the millionaire developer owned a lot of property and Snoop’s ancestors had been property.” “I’m not from New Jersey … I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough … not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana …Relax, she didn’t even hear it … I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee … have you ever done anything else actually?” “Larry King is rockin’ the Armani diaper … Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria’s Secret … *. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom … nah, I’m just kidding, he don’t wear condoms, you know that! “I like Larry King … he’s a playa … he actually wrote a book named ‘Mr. King Is Having a Heart *’ … he got that title from a * he was f**king.” “Trump is a good looking dude … if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin’s ears.”

Hamitic Bloodline

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

Marc Antony

The letterbox is more cringe worthy than this.

Michael Barnett

View all YouTube comments (5029)