You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | Viral Video Archive | Little Girl Plays With Dead Squirrel

Little Girl Plays With Dead Squirrel

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rate It | Comment

Submitted By: NBO

Tags dead, girl, gross, kids, squirrel, wtf, funny,

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

Be First To Comment

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

#1. This was a great opportunity to teach your child to not handle * animals. It doesn't matter if it JUST died. This animal is also a wild rodent, just because it looked healthy and just passed does not mean it's safe to handle. #2. Mom is hot, post some videos of her.

mj23allday247

I was pretty much the same as a child.

Annette Celia Rosemary

You are one disturbed family. It's not cute. It's not funny. I want to say I am traumatized by your lack of sensitivity. But your child is the traumatized one who's been neglected of the lesson to respect * animals. Let alone live ones. Exhibiting early potential serial killer traits. And that ugly killer dufus dog needs to go. Eeeww.. weirdo family.

Karicat Watts

get exposed to them microbes good for ya

Diesel Beast Productions

LOL When I was a little kid...maybe 3 years old, me and my sister were playing with little chicks...we wanted to make them fly...The results were quite obvious...lmao This made me remember about this...of course my parents told me about that when I was a little bit older. Now even more older I still remind that and just laugh at it, and now her reaction...priceless...sa ve that moment. 

Foxiol

View all YouTube comments (10374)