You're bored, we're not - NeverBoredOnline.com
Home Videos Arcade Forums
Lost Password

**NeverBoredOnline.com Is For Sale*** To Purchase This Domain Contact Us

Never Bored Online | Videos | Viral Video Archive | Shelby GT500 runs 7.94 @173mph

Shelby GT500 runs 7.94 @173mph

Bookmark and Share Email Bookmark
Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. | Comment

Submitted By: NBO

Tags 1/4 mile, fast car, ford, gt500, mustang, shelby,

Comments

Become A Member To Post Comments

Be First To Comment

Comments VIA YouTube

Comments posted by YouTube members provided for entertainment and reference. Never Bored Online has no control over these comments.

I actually met the owner of this Piece at his Home.Beautiful craftsmanship,Big Horsepower,Street Driven and 7 seconds.@FordGarbage,Get a *in Clue *.

Tycrew176e

@lilaznmage15 not its not "basicly the same" you * tard, the biggest fault is the live rear axel and they gave the suppersnake independent suspension, lots of carbon fiber components, better brakes, new driveline, new diffrential, adjustable dapners, aluminium wheels,the bigger suppercharger and whatever else i cant name of the top of my head. its much faster but would the ZR1 beat it, yes unfortuantely but, i think the suppersnake looks better,but the numbers dont lie. ZR1 smacks it on paper

mclovinx94x

@skeligandrew i'm sure the high price of petrol has something to do with that :D

Justin Wagner

@lolizmakeme*z The Enterprise, now what do you drive that's warp speed... >:P

MrNationalWonder

Sweeeeeeeeeet. If I had lots of money to waste id buy a veyron,or if I were an idiot id buy a civic and talk trash about the cars built by my own country. Amazing we should all spend more time watcing videos of cars we dont like . then talk *

byron chitwood

View all YouTube comments (223)